- ini JuniorFor young dogs (2-10 months old) of small breeds• Healthy body and energy balance.
- Smooth intestinal activity to ensure excellent digestion.
- Strengthening immune protection of tissues and cells.
For young dogs (2-10 months old) of small breeds
• Healthy body and energy balance.
• Smooth intestinal activity to ensure excellent digestion.
• Strengthening immune protection of tissues and cells.
1. HiQ feeds are supplemented with an exceptional ingredient – NanoAgent. It is a natural mineral processed to nanoparticles. Due to the light weight of nanoparticles, NanoAgent moves faster through a pet‘s body than various nutrients do. When in contact with NanoAgent they also start to move around faster which leads to better digestion and more efficient absorption of nutrients.
2. With poultry – most easily digestible animal protein that is suitable to maintain proper muscle tone. In addition, protein from animal sources ensure and maintain the proper amount of amino acids, that are crucial for every dog’s and cat’s healthy and long life.
3. Omega-3 fatty acids can help in ensuring activities and functions of central and peripheral nervous system.The formula has been supplemented with vitamin D for better memory.
4. Exclusive complex of vitamins with valuable lipids maintains and supports immune protection of tissues and cells.
5. To maintain healthy body and energy balance the formula has been supplemented with high-quality proteins of animal origin, omega-3 and -6 fatty acids and balanced complex of vitamins and minerals. This combination of active substances will ensure sparkle and vitality of your pet.
Composition: poultry meat 42% (dried and finely ground), rice, maize, poultry fat, maize gluten, lignocellulose, brewer’s yeast, hydrolyzed animal protein, hydrolyzed chicken liver, linseed, salmon oil, dried eggs, dynamic micronized clinoptilolite (1%), monocalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, monosodium phosphate, yucca extract, yeasts (beta-glucans), glucosamine (250 mg/kg), chondroitin sulphate (100 mg/kg).
Additives/1 kg: nutritional additives: vitamin A (3a672a) – 22500 IU, vitamin D3(E671) – 1875 IU, vitamin E (3a700) – 663 mg, folic acid (3a316) – 1,63 mg, biotin (3a880) – 0,25 mg, niacin (3a314) – 57 mg, vitamin B6 (3a831) – 5 mg, vitamin B1– 5 mg, vitamin B12– 0,06 mg, choline chloride (3a890) – 2410 mg, ferrous sulphate monohydrate (E1) – 63 mg, calcium iodate anhydrous (3b202) – 1,9 mg, cupric sulphate pentahydrate (E4) – 6,3 mg, manganous sulphate monohydrate (E5) – 25 mg, zinc sulphate monohydrate (3b605) – 144 mg, sodium selenite (E8) – 0,13 mg, taurine (3a370) – 125 mg, L-tryptophan (3.4.1.) – 500 mg, DL-methionine (3c301) – 1000 mg. Technological additives: rosemary extract, tocopherol extracts from vegetable oils (1b306(i)).
Analytical constituents: crude protein – 32%, crude oils and fats – 21%, crude ash – 6,3%, crude fibres – 1,4%, calcium – 1,2%, phosphorus – 0,9%, potassium – 0,65%, sodium – 0,4%, omega 3 – 0,34%, omega 6 – 2,53%.
Feeding instructions: serve the food dry. Clean, fresh water should be available at all times.
Feeding guide: see table. The amount presented in table are guidelines only and should be adapted according to individual dog needs.
1 x HiQ Mini Junior Small Breed Dog Food 1.8kg