|Availability||Out Of Stock|
- A natural mineral, dynamically micronised clinoptilolite, actively stimulates intestinal microflora and nutrient absorption. Due to special microstructure it can help remove toxins from the body and strengthen the immune system.
- Diet contains ingredients with no gluten which can help to avoid disorders of the digestive system and allergic reactions.
- Less colories and formula improved with component L-carnitine and vegetable fibre to maintain optimal weight for efective and safe excess weight loss.
- Reduced amount of magnesium can help avoid the formation of urolithiasis crystals in the bladder.
LIFESTYLE GRAIN FREE STERILISED WHITE FISH ADULT CAT
COMPLETE GRAIN FREE PET FOOD FOR ADULT CATS AFTER STERILISATION
1 Year and older
- 100% complete and balanced nutrition for sterilised cats with hypoallergenic white fish.
- Formula without wheat. It can help to reduce the risk of wheat gluten allergy.
- Natural antioxidants - vitamin E and rosemary extract can help to protect cells against the negative impact of free radicals in a completely natural way.
Composition: white fish 44% (dried and finely ground), dried potato pulp, pea protein, sweet potato, peas, poultry fat, sugar beet pulp, brewer's yeast, linseed, salmon oil, dynamic micronized clinoptilolite (1%), cellulose, dried eggs, chicory extract, mannan-oligosaccharides (MOS), yucca extract, marigold dried (source of lutein).
Nutritional additives: vitamin A (3a672a) – 25000 IU, vitamin D3 (3a671) – 1875 IU, vitamin E (3a700) – 688 mg, iron(II) sulphate monohydrate (3b103) – 62,5 mg, calcium iodate anhydrous (3b202) – 1,9 mg, copper(II) sulphate pentahydrate (3b405) – 6,3 mg, manganous sulphate monohydrate (3b503) – 25 mg, zinc sulphate monohydrate (3b605) – 143,75 mg, sodium selenite (3b801) – 0,125 mg, taurine (3a370) – 1250 mg, L-carnitine (3a910) – 50 mg.
Technological additives: rosemary extract, tocopherol extracts from vegetable oils (1b306(i)).
Serve the food dry. Clean, fresh water should be available at all times. When you feed your car for the first time, gradually introduce it into your cats' diet over a period of 3 days.
Feeding amounts: see table. Your cat may eat more or less depending on age, temperament and activity level.
crude protein – 32%,
crude oil and fats – 10%,
crude ash – 9%,
crude fibres – 3,5%,
calcium – 1%,
phosphorus – 0,8%,
potassium – 0,9%,
sodium – 0,5%,
magnesium – 0,06%,
omega 3 – 0,58%,
omega 6 – 2,61%.
1 x LIFESTYLE Grain Free Sterilised White Fish Adult Cat Food 1.5kg