- specialized nutrition for kittens 1 to 4 months old
- Tiny, soft kibble that's gentle on baby teeth
- Promotes digestive health and easy weaning
- Vitamins E and C to promote a healthy immune system
Royal Canin Mother & Baby Cat 2KG
specialized nutrition for kittens 1 to 4 months old
Tiny, soft kibble that's gentle on baby teeth
Promotes digestive health and easy weaning
Vitamins E and C to promote a healthy immune system
Mother and Babycat is designed specifically for mothers and young kittens (weaning to 4months of age).
The extra small kibble is uniquely designed to suit the kitten's milk teeth and can be rehydrated to ease
the transition from milk to solid food.
- Enriched with DHA to help support the kitten's brain development
- At birth, the kitten's digestive system is immature and it develops gradually over several weeks. That is
why it is essential to support digestive health during this first growth phase. Mother & Babycat contributes
to promoting digestive health with highly digestible proteins and prebiotics(Fructooligosaccharides,
- Weaning is the transition from milk to solid food. A very small kibble, with a texture suited to the young kitten's
jaw and milk teeth, help facilitate food intake and stimulate appetite. The product can be rehydrated to ease the
transition from mother's milk to solid food.
COMPOSITION: dehydrated poultry protein, animal fats, rice, maize flour, vegetable protein isolate*, hydrolysed animal proteins, vegetable fibres, yeasts, beet pulp, fish oil, soya oil, minerals, fructo-oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), marigold extract (source of lutein).
ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 26000 IU, Vitamin D3: 1000 IU, E1 (Iron): 52 mg, E2 (Iodine): 5.2 mg, E4 (Copper): 8 mg, E5 (Manganese): 67 mg, E6 (Zinc): 201 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.09 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Fat content: 25%
Crude ash: 6.7%
Crude fibres: 1.9%
*L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.
1 x Royal Canin Mother & Baby Cat 2KG